About A Thorough Study On The MA Programs In Phoenix University2 min read
University of Phoenix (UOPX or UOP) may be a for-profit online college. Founded in 1976, the varsity confers certificates and degrees at the certificate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree levels. The upper Learning Commission regionally accredits it. It has an open enrolment admission policy, accepting all applicants with a high-school diploma, GED, or equivalent as sufficient for admission. It provides detailed education to the students.
The University offered instruction within eight colleges and schools—including business, education, health professions, and social sciences—and it granted associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees also as doctorates. There are some fantastic MA programs in Phoenix.
How long is a MA program?
On average, an academic degree takes 1.5 to 2 years for full-time students to finish. However, plenty of factors can increase or decrease the precise length of some time, from enrollment to graduation.
Top 10 MA Programs Available in the University of Phoenix
- Health Administration.
- Health Administration. (Competency-based)
- Health & Business Administration.
- Health Care Compliance and Privacy.
- Health Informatics.
- Public Health.
- See all healthcare.
- Successfully start and complete five (5) courses after as defined in the Academic Catalogue.
- Enrol and post attendance in the 6th course within 365 days commencing from the first date of attendance in the Eligible School Employee’s first course after the Agreement’s effective date.
- University will waive resource fees until program completion for all Doctoral course of study courses.
- The schooling waiver applies only to the 6th course regardless if the Eligible School Employee completes the course.
- The University will waive the primary two (2) resource fees each civil year for Eligible School Employees enrolled during a bachelor’s or master’s course of study until program completion so long because the Agreement is in situ. Therefore the Eligible School Employee doesn’t take an opportunity to attend for quite three hundred and sixty-five days.
- Graduate Schools value applicants from Ivy League Universities much more than those from the University of Phoenix.
- Staff turnover is extremely high, and continuity is lacking.
- Plagiarism is often unchecked
- Feedback on graded papers can be non-existent.
- Responsiveness of the management leaves tons to be desired; often, complaints aren’t addressed.
- An unusual number of scholars are disillusioned with the University.
It is now the student’s call to weigh them carefully and make a sound, informed decision. One should not rush into things because this might change their lives in the future. However, the University is very student-friendly and helps them finish their degrees with flying colours.